The Homeowner: Peace of Mind Thanks to GROHE Sense Guard
"Recently, my family and I experienced a large amount of water damage due to a bathroom leak. We noticed a moldy smell at first, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then, after a few months, the laminate flooring started expanding and you could hear squelching when you walked across it. The whole debacle cost us 15,000 euros!
"Though the insurance covered around half of the costs, the other half had to come out of our own pockets. Not only that, we had to stay at my mother’s house for over two weeks. We were told the mold formation was considered dangerous to our health, so we had to leave. The entire damaged area had to be torn down and rebuilt. It was awful.
"Since we installed GROHE’s water management system, we have the peace of mind that we'll never experience a similar situation again. Now, because of GROHE Sense Guard, I can leave home trusting that nothing will go wrong. It’s reassuring to know that there’s something paying attention and caring for our home."