TectroN Bau E
A TOUCH OF EXTRA HYGIENE
In a world with increasingly conscious people when it comes to hygiene, it’s time to go touch-less. Perfect for semi-public and public spaces, the new GROHE Tectron Bau E flush plate combines innovative infrared technology with a made-to-last surface. It has a unique low energy consumption to ensure a long service life.
With the opportunity to install it in new build developments as well as retrofit to any pre-installed standard GD 2 cisterns inside Rapid SL and Uniset, this range is the best choice at every stage. It’s time to maximize hygiene and minimize maintenance.
Infrared Electronic toilet flush - Flushing without Touching
- Concealed flush electronics for toilets offer maximum hygiene as the touchless operation eliminate potential source of cross-contamination and spread of germs. GROHE Tectron Bau E infrared flush plates are ideal for semi-public areas.
- 7 pre-set flush programs to choose from - e.g. for automatic flushing, pre-flush, detection area etc.
- Sophisticated design, with hidden intelligent technology. Flush plates are protected with an anti-theft device against theft and vandalism.
- Latest sensor technology - easy to program by hand or remote control with 7 pre-set programs to fit most needs right away
- Coordinated design with Grohe ceramics, faucets and urinals
- Finishes: GROHE StarLight® Chrome, Alpine white or Matt black
Electrical supply: 230 V, LongLife Battery: long lifetime thanks to unique low-energy electronics