Filtered, chilled and sprakling water from the GROHE Blue Professional kitchen tap
Enjoy the great taste and health benefits of filtered, chilled, sparkling water without the inconvenience of carrying, storing and recycling heavy bottles. The GROHE Blue Professional kitchen tap performs as a normal kitchen mixer, but also offers great, pure table water from the same tap, streamlining your kitchen design. The tap also provides unfiltered water for washing up, but the real beauty is in the pure drinking water options. Select your preferred carbonation level – still, sparkling or semi-sparkling – and take confidence from the GROHE Blue five-stage filter technology which removes undesirable substances that might cause odor or impair taste, while leaving in beneficial minerals. Plus the filter reduces the lime content of the water, extending the life of household appliances like coffee machines. The sleek design includes a high c-shaped 180° swivel spout, ideal for filling tall carafes and tackling large items in the washing-up with ease. Plus the GROHE SuperSteel matt finish is scratch-resistant for a stylish, durable surface that will last and last.
- Consisting of:
- GROHE Blue single-lever sink mixer with filter function
- monobloc installation
- separate handle for 3 types of filtered and chilled table water
- still, medium, sparkling
- headpart 1/2"
- GROHE StarLight finish
- GROHE SilkMove 35 mm ceramic cartridge
- adjustable flow rate limiter
- swivel tubular spout
- swivel area 180°
- separate inner water ways for filtered
and non-filtered water
- flexible connection hoses
- GROHE Blue Cube
- 270 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- type of protection IP 21
- CE approved
- requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- GROHE Blue size S filter, filter head with flexible adjustment
- for regions with water hardness of more than 9° dKH
- for regions with water hardness below 9° dKH please order activated carbon filter 40 547 001
- GROHE Blue 425 g CO2-carbonization bottle
- Min. recommended pressure 2.0 bar
- this product contains built-in LED lamps, which
cannot be changed: energy efficiency class: A+
- This product includes an article which is declarated as a hazardous substance. Find more information in the safety data sheet. You can download the safety data at: www.grohe.com/safety-data-sheets/
|* Optional accessories|
GROHE products are designed to be both visionary and innovative with quality always guaranteed. Purchasing GROHE products means your investment is perfectly balanced in terms of quality, technology and design with sustainable production.
The 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee
GROHE shall grant guarantee services to the end consumer in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below for all products supplied to the end customer under the GROHE brand, which are tagged as products to which the “Grohe 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee” is applicable.