GROHE Blue Home Mono – the smart, easy way to add pure and refreshing filtered, chilled and sparkling water to your kitchen
One small addition to your kitchen can let you enjoy filtered, chilled, even carbonated drinking water on demand. Fit a slim pillar tap next to your existing mixer. The GROHE Blue Home Duo starter kit is the complete way to enjoy pure, cool drinking water. Choose from still, medium or sparkling water. Using the GROHE Ondus App**, this connected version allows you to activate your tap from your smartphone***. You can also monitor your consumption and even set it to reorder filters and CO2 bottles when you run out. You can even use your phone to remotely set up your tap, plus you can link your water use stats to your health apps. The set includes a GROHE Blue single-lever tap and a low-energy home cooler unit, where the filter and CO2 bottle for carbonization are housed. Fitting into any cabinet of minimum 30cm width, the cooler unit is ideal even for compact kitchens. Removing and replacing both the filter and 425gr CO2 bottle are straightforward. The easy-to-use, high C-spout has a 150° swivel action while the slim handle controls volume. Pressing the illuminated LED push button lets you select still or sparkling water. The LED display indicates when the cartridge needs changing. Sculpted in GROHE’s characteristically fluid lines, this monobloc kitchen mixer tap is finished in on-trend, scratch-resistant GROHE SuperSteel. And as it needs no external piping with everything in the kit ready to go, it takes a maximum 30 minutes to fit. GROHE Blue Home– the smart new way to enjoy pure filtered water on tap. * With Bluetooth® 4.0 and WIFI interface for wireless data communication (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.) ** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store. *** System requirements: Apple iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher; Android smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher (Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards).
- Consisting of:
- GROHE Blue Home Mono faucet with filter function
- monobloc installation
- touch operated for 3 types of filtered and chilled water
- still, medium, sparkling
- GROHE StarLight finish
- swivel tubular spout
- swivel area 150°
- GROHE Blue Home cooler
- delivers 3 liters of chilled sparkling water per hour
- 180 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- type of protection IP 21
- CE approved
- requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- software set-up and monitoring of filter and CO2 capacity possible via GROHE Ondus app
- with Bluetooth 4.0* and WIFI interface for wireless data communication
- for Apple** and Android devices
- Bluetooth range (max. 10 m) varies depending on materials used and walls between transmitter and receiver
- adjustable for GROHE Blue filter S-Size, GROHE Blue
activated carbon filter and GROHE Blue magnesium+ filter
- GROHE Blue filter S-Size, filter head with flexible
water hardness adjustment
- for regions with water hardness of more than 9° dKH
- for regions with water hardness below 9° dKH please order activated carbon filter 40 547 001
- GROHE Blue 425 g CO2 bottle
- System requirements: Apple
- iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher
- System requirements Android
- smart phone with Android 4.3 or higher
- Mobile devices and GROHE Ondus App*** are not included in delivery and have to be ordered separately via an authorised Apple store/store/iTunes or Google Play store.
- * The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- ** Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- *** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store.
- This product includes an article which is declarated as a hazardous substance. Find more information in the safety data sheet. You can download the safety data at: www.grohe.com/safety-data-sheets/
- to be equipped with a non-return valve EA approved by Belgaqua
|* Optional accessories|
|8||Starter kit 425 g CO2 bottles (4 pieces)||40422000|
|10||Activated carbon filter||40547001*|
|13||Cleaning cartridge adapter||40694000*|
GROHE products are designed to be both visionary and innovative with quality always guaranteed. Purchasing GROHE products means your investment is perfectly balanced in terms of quality, technology and design with sustainable production.
The 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee
GROHE shall grant guarantee services to the end consumer in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below for all products supplied to the end customer under the GROHE brand, which are tagged as products to which the “Grohe 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee” is applicable.