Your Complete Kitchen Sink Buyers Guide
There are lots of decisions you need to make when it comes to buying kitchen sinks as they play an essential role in making your kitchen stand out and making work for you. Hopefully this guide will help you choose the products that best suit you and your kitchen space.
Things to consider beforehand:
- Functionality of product
- Your Budget
- Your kitchen layout
- Choosing your design and colour
- Installing process
GROHE STAINLESS STEEL SINKS
Find your perfect stainless steel sink with GROHE. The GROHE K-series of stainless steel sinks has size and style options for every type of kitchen. Choose from 1, 1.5 or 2 bowl sinksGROHE stainless steel sinks offer a wealth of durable design options.
Moments of truth:
- GROHE StarLight is the use of above standard stainless steel leaving you with a smooth and easy clean surface.
- GROHE Quickfix allows for easy installation.
- GROHE Whisper technology dampens noise.
- Waste fitting so that you don't need to put hands in dirty or hot water.
- Spacious bowl
Why Stainless Steel:
- High quality stainless steel means it’s more durable against rust and corrosion.
GROHE COMPOSITE SINKS COLLECTIONS
Find your perfect composite kitchen sink with GROHE. The GROHE K-series of sinks has size and style options for every type of kitchen. Choose from 1, 1.5 or 2 bowl sinks and two colors of composite material. GROHE sinks offer a wealth of durable design options.
Moments of truth:
- Grohe Quickfix allows for easy installation of sink and tap.
- GROHE Whisper insulation reduces noise from running water. This is down to the dense mix of quartz and acrylic which makes up the sink.
- Push-to-open plug which means you don't need to put your hand into dirty/hot water.
- Spacious Bowls which means you can maneuver with greater ease when washing up. Sinks have a depth of at least 20cm.
Why Composite Sinks:
- Heat resistant, scratch proof, stain-resistant, food safe, non fading, easy clean.
There are a number of different mounting options available for your brand new kitchen sink.
Below shows which mounting options are availible for which sinks.
|Mounting Types||GROHE Composite Sinks||Grohe Stainless Steel|
|Topmount: Traditional with a vertical 8mm edge|
|Flat Edge: inclined 3mm edge which has an elegant feeling|
|Undermount: Sleek and contemporary, fitted under the worktop|
|Flush Mount: Sink sunk 1.5mm deep meaning it’s perfectly flush with worktop|
Other Kitchen Buyers Guides
Water Systems Buyers Guide
Are you interested in equiping your kitchen with one of our water systems? Read through our brand new buyers guide to see the benefits of each and how each work.
Kitchen Taps Buyers Guide
The kitchen tap is an essential finishing touch for your complete kitchen design. With various different materials and designs to choose from take a look and decide which style works best for you.