Refreshment in demand for your workplace – the GROHE Blue Profes-sional tap, controlled from your smartphone
Keep everyone in the workplace happy with the ease, great taste and green credentials of the GROHE Blue Professional filter tap. The GROHE Blue Professional kit provides everything needed to enjoy filtered, chilled water whenever you want it without the hassle and waste of bottled - all controlled from a smartphone. This Blue Duo tap offers all the standard benefits of a normal kitchen tap, with much more besides. Supported by the GROHE Ondus App**, this connected version lets you pour water via your smartphone***, monitor your consumption, even automatically reorder filters and CO2 bottles. Set-up can be done remotely, via your phone. You can select still, medium or sparkling water, keeping everyone at work covered. The kit contains a GROHE Blue tap and a cooler unit capable of delivering up to 12 liters of chilled water per hour (sufficient for up to 40 users). The tap features a chic and user-friendly high L-spout with 150° swivel action and slim body, plus a push and turn volume control. Selection between still, medium or sparkling chilled and filtered water is via an illuminated LED push button. The LED display also alerts you to the need to change the cartridge. You can be certain all water is lead- and nickel-free thanks to the GROHE Zero separated inner water ways. Created with a sleek, modern silhouette, this monobloc filter tap also features a dazzling chrome GROHE Starlight finish. Please note: GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately. GROHE Blue Professional – the best solution for offices (to enjoy pure filtered water on tap.) * With Bluetooth® 4.0 and WIFI interface for wireless data communication (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.) ** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store. *** System requirements: Apple iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher; Android smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher (Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards).
- Consisting of:
- GROHE Blue single-lever sink mixer with filter function
- monobloc installation
- touch operated for 3 types of filtered and chilled water
- still, medium, sparkling
- GROHE StarLight chrome finish
- 28 mm ceramic cartridge
with GROHE SilkMove
- swivel tubular spout
- swivel area 150°
- separate inner water ways for filtered
and non-filtered water
flexible connection hoses
- GROHE Blue Professional cooler
- delivers 12 liters of chilled sparkling water per hour
- colour display with push and turn control
- 270 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- sound level in standby 46 dB(A)
- type of protection IP 21
- CE approved
- requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- software set-up and monitoring of filter and CO2 capacity possible via GROHE Ondus app
- push notifications at low filter resp. CO2 capacity
- additional monitoring via GROHE Blue Professional Browser-Monitor possible
- with Bluetooth 4.0* and WIFI interface for wireless data communication
- for Apple** and Android devices
- Bluetooth range (max. 10 m) varies depending on materials used and walls between transmitter and receiver
- filter head with flexible water hardness adjustment
- GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately
- suitable filters:
- filter S-size, capacity 600 l at 20° dKH (40 404 001)
- filter M-size, capacity 1500 l at 20° dKH (40 430 001)
- filter L-size, capacity 2500 l at 20° dKH (40 412 001)
- acctivated carbon filter, capacity 3000 l (40 547 001
- Magnesium + Zinc filter, capacity 400 l at 17° dGH (40 691 002)
- System requirements Apple
iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher
System requirements Android
smart phone with Android 4.3 or higher
Mobile devices and GROHE Ondus App*** are not included in delivery and have to be ordered separately via an authorised Apple store/store/iTunes or Google Play store.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
** Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
*** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store.
- to be equipped with a non-return valve EA approved by Belgaqua
|* Optional accessories|
|9||Shank fastening assembly||48384000|
|11||Cooler and carbonizer||40554001|
|13||Starter kit 425 g CO2 bottles (4 pieces)||40422000*|
|15||Starter kit 2 kg CO2 bottle||40423000*|
|20||Activated carbon filter||40547001*|
|24||Cleaning cartridge adapter||40694000*|
GROHE products are designed to be both visionary and innovative with quality always guaranteed. Purchasing GROHE products means your investment is perfectly balanced in terms of quality, technology and design with sustainable production.
The 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee
GROHE shall grant guarantee services to the end consumer in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below for all products supplied to the end customer under the GROHE brand, which are tagged as products to which the “Grohe 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee” is applicable.