GROHE Blue Starter kit containing one 2kg CO2 bottle, for use with a GROHE Blue Chilled & Sparkling system – delicious filtered, sparkling water from your tap
Bring the delicious taste of filtered, chilled and sparkling water home today to enjoy from your kitchen tap for ultimate convenience. This GROHE Blue Starter Pack contains a 2kg CO2 bottle to provide carbonated drinking water of ultimate purity from your GROHE Blue tap, meaning you’ll never run out of refreshment – a 2kg bottle is enough to provide up to 350L of sparkling water. You can be sure that every drop from your tap will have a clean, pleasant taste thanks to the fact that, unlike other models on the market, GROHE draws CO2 only from natural sources deep within the earth, with a purity rating of 99.9% v/v min for a natural taste of wellbeing. It also helps regulate the acid/base balance in the body for good health. Easy to transport and install, the bottle features a useful carrier handle and an integrated shut-off valve which leaves residual pressure in the bottle when empty to prevent backflow. To install in just one minute, unscrew the used bottle and screw in the new one – it couldn’t be simpler or safer. Once you have used the bottle up, please order the GROHE Blue Refill 2kg CO2 bottle (40424000) for a refill.
- carbondioxid from natural sources for food and beverage (E290)
- Purity: CO2 99.9 % v/v min.
- volume 1 bottle: 2 kg, up to 350 l sparkling water
- integrated shut-off valve and safety carrier handle
- integrated residual pressure valve and safety carrier handle
- for refilling please order 40 424 000
- sales unit 1 piece
- not suitable for the GROHE Blue Home cooler
- This product is a hazardous substance. Find more information in the safety data sheet. You can download the safety data at: www.grohe.com/safety-data-sheets/