GROHE Blue K7 Professional kitchen tap with filter function – say goodbye to bottled water
No more shopping for bulky bottled water. Instead the GROHE Blue K7 Professional kitchen tap with filter function lets you draw delicious, filtered, chilled and sparkling drinking water direct from your kitchen tap. Of course it still offers all the features of a normal kitchen mixer, but also delivers pure, filtered, chilled table water from the same tap, with three carbonation options too. The tap also provides unfiltered water for washing up, but the real beauty is in the pure drinking water options. Select your preferred carbonation level via the left handle – still, sparkling or semi-sparkling – and take confidence from the GROHE Blue five-stage filter technology which removes undesirable substances that might cause impair taste, while leaving in beneficial minerals. Plus the filter reduces the lime content of the water, extending the life of household appliances like coffee machines. The sleek design includes a sophisticated L-shaped 140° swivel spout, great for filling pots and carafes. The GROHE sparkling StarLight chrome finish is scratch-resistant for a durable yet dazzling surface.
- Consisting of:
- GROHE Blue K7 single-lever sink mixer
- monobloc installation
- separate handle for 3 types of filtered and chilled table water
- still, medium, sparkling
- headpart 1/2"
- GROHE StarLight finish
- GROHE SilkMove 35 mm ceramic cartridge
- adjustable flow rate limiter
- swivel cast spout
- swivel area 140°
- separate inner water ways for filtered
and non-filtered water
- flexible connection hoses
- GROHE Blue Cube
- 270 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- type of protection IP 21
- CE approved
- requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- GROHE Blue size S filter, filter head with flexible adjustment
- for regions with water hardness of more than 9° dKH
- for regions with water hardness below 9° dKH please order activated carbon filter 40 547 001
- GROHE Blue 425 g CO2-carbonization bottle
- Min. recommended pressure 2.0 bar
- this product contains built-in LED lamps, which
cannot be changed: energy efficiency class: A+
- This product includes an article which is declarated as a hazardous substance. Find more information in the safety data sheet. You can download the safety data at: www.grohe.com/safety-data-sheets/
|* Optional accessories|
GROHE products are designed to be both visionary and innovative with quality always guaranteed. Purchasing GROHE products means your investment is perfectly balanced in terms of quality, technology and design with sustainable production.
The 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee
GROHE shall grant guarantee services to the end consumer in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below for all products supplied to the end customer under the GROHE brand, which are tagged as products to which the “Grohe 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee” is applicable.