GROHE Blue Professional – ideal for busy offices, get filtered, chilled and sparkling water on tap, controlled by your phone
Reduce waste and keep everyone in the office happy with a filtered water tap that can serve up to 40 users. Get all the elements you need to enjoy filtered, chilled and carbonated water direct from the tap with the GROHE Blue Professional Mono starter kit. Able to supply even large amounts of water, it is ideal for use in offices and the workplace. This connected water system is supported by the GROHE Ondus App**, allowing you to select still, medium or sparkling water via your smartphone***, monitor your consumption and automatically reorder filters and CO2 bottles direct. You can even use your phone to set the system up remotely. The kit comprises a GROHE Blue tap and a cooler unit capable of delivering up to 12 liters of chilled water per hour. The slim pillar tap is comfortable to use, with a user-friendly high C-spout and a 360° swivel action. To select chilled or sparkling filtered water simply push the illuminated LED push button. When it’s time to change the filter cartridge the LED display will alert you. Clean-lined and exuding a fresh, modern feel, this monobloc kitchen mixer tap comes in the dazzling GROHE StarLight finish. Please note: GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately. GROHE Blue Professional – the best solution for offices. * With Bluetooth® 4.0 and WIFI interface for wireless data communication (The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.) ** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store. *** System requirements: Apple iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher; Android smartphone with Android 4.3 or higher (Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards).
- Consisting of:
- GROHE Blue Mono mixer with filter function
- monobloc installation
- touch operated for 3 types of filtered and chilled water
- still, medium, sparkling
- GROHE StarLight finish
- swivel tubular spout
- swivel area 150°
- GROHE Blue Professional cooler
- delivers 12 liters of chilled sparkling water per hour
- colour display with push and turn control
- 270 Watt cooling unit, 230 V, 50 Hz
- sound level in standby 46 dB(A)
- type of protection IP 21
- CE approved
- requires ventilation holes in the bottom of the kitchen cabinet
- software set-up and monitoring of filter and CO2 capacity possible via GROHE Ondus app
- push notifications at low filter resp. CO2 capacity
- additional monitoring via GROHE Blue Professional Browser-Monitor possible
- with Bluetooth 4.0* and WIFI interface for wireless data communication
- for Apple** and Android devices
- Bluetooth range (max. 10 m) varies depending on materials used and walls between transmitter and receiver
- filter head with flexible water hardness adjustment
- GROHE Blue filter, CO2 bottle and cleaning cartridge are not included in the delivery and have to be ordered separately
- suitable filters:
- filter S-size, capacity 600 l at 20° dKH (40 404 001)
- filter M-size, capacity 1500 l at 20° dKH (40 430 001)
- filter L-size, capacity 2500 l at 20° dKH (40 412 001)
- acctivated carbon filter, capacity 3000 l (40 547 001
- Magnesium + Zinc filter, capacity 400 l at 17° dGH (40 691 002)
- System requirements Apple
iPhone with iOS 9.0 or higher
System requirements Android
smart phone with Android 4.3 or higher
Mobile devices and GROHE Ondus App*** are not included in delivery and have to be ordered separately via an authorised Apple store/store/iTunes or Google Play store.
* The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Grohe AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
** Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple is not responsible for the function of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
*** Available for free via iTunes app or Google Play store.
- to be equipped with a non-return valve EA approved by Belgaqua
|* Optional accessories|
|6||Cooler and carbonizer||40554001|
|8||Starter kit 425 g CO2 bottles (4 pieces)||40422000*|
|10||Starter kit 2 kg CO2 bottle||40423000*|
|15||Activated carbon filter||40547001*|
|19||Cleaning cartridge adapter||40694000*|
GROHE products are designed to be both visionary and innovative with quality always guaranteed. Purchasing GROHE products means your investment is perfectly balanced in terms of quality, technology and design with sustainable production.
The 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee
GROHE shall grant guarantee services to the end consumer in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below for all products supplied to the end customer under the GROHE brand, which are tagged as products to which the “Grohe 2 years plus Manufacturer’s Guarantee” is applicable.