Choose a GROHE shower system for your bathroom and experience a new level of showering enjoyment.
Featuring a hand shower and a head shower, our shower systems are easy to install and benefit from an impressive array of GROHE technologies. Our shower systems are available in a wide choice of designs to complement all styles of interior and match all budgets.
The complete Showering Solution
Systems feature either a thermostatic shower mixer or a diverter valve – to match the requirements of your project:
- All shower systems are externally mounted: ideal for a quick bathroom renovation project.
- GROHE DreamSpray® technology ensures balanced water distribution to every shower nozzle.
- All designs are finished in GROHE StarLight® chrome for an immaculate shine.
- SpeedClean nozzles on both shower heads prevent the build-up of limescale.
- A choice of shower arm lengths ensures maximum showering comfort.
- For an enhanced hydrotherapy experience, choose a Rainshower® System with body sprays.
Shower Systems with a Diverter Valve
Replace your current hand-held shower with a GROHE shower system with diverter valve and revolutionize your daily shower. Shower systems with a diverter are designed for use with an independent shower mixer tap or thermostatic shower mixer – perfect if you want to improve your showering experience without the cost and disruption of a complete bathroom re-design.
Installing a diverter system is simple and best of all, anyone can do it themselves.
- Unscrew your old hand shower and shower hose from the water outlet
- Remove the shower rail, or shower holder, if there is one
- Fix the shower system to the wall – it only takes two screws
- Connect the hose from the system to the water outlet